[Announce] Please stand up for the Alexandra Gardens trees!

John Lawton chair at soscambridge.org.uk
Sun Feb 27 23:05:06 GMT 2011

Dear All,

I last wrote to you on the 22nd concerning the public consultation on
the Alexandra Gardens trees.

We consider that the Council has not properly considered all the
factors presented to it in regard to the problems with the property
concerned, and as a result is only looking at radical tree works
options. We believe that they should completely reconsider the issue.

The Council consultation ends tomorrow, Monday 28th, so there is
still time to inform the council of your views.

Visit the Alexandra Gardens Trees Group
http://www.alexandragardens.org/news.html
and of course our website http://www.soscambridge.org.uk  for
background information on the issue.

The address for your response is mailto:alistair.wilson at cambridge.gov.uk

A reminder also of the public meeting on Monday evening at 7pm in St
Luke's Church hall, Victoria Road.

I hope to see you there!

John Lawton
SOS Chair