[Announce] Appointments to Conservators of the Cam

John Lawton chair at soscambridge.org.uk
Sat Jul 14 11:40:32 BST 2012

Further to my last email, here is the email circulated by the council
yesterday:

Dear Colleague,

Cambridge City Council is looking to appoint four members of the
public to be Cam Conservators for a three year period starting 1 January 2013.

The Cam Conservators is a collective body that takes responsible for
maintaining the river between the Mill Pond and Bottisham Lock. The
most important criteria is that applicants have an interest in,
and/or have some knowledge of the river and its use.

Attached is an advert providing further information

If you would be interested in applying please contact me for an
application pack:
01223 457169 or glenn.burgess at cambridge.gov.uk

Please feel free to circulate this information to other interested
parties - and if you would like hard copies of the advert (for
displaying in notice boards etc) please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards

Glenn Burgess
Committee Manager
Corporate Strategy