[Announce] Cam Valley Forum mailing

John Lawton chair at soscambridge.org.uk
Fri Mar 16 17:40:06 GMT 2012

Dear All,

I am forwarding this message from Jean Perraton of the Cam Valley
Forum. She has included a very full report on the activities of her
group. Thank you very much Jean.

We are happy to distribute similar messages from other groups to our
mailing list. Send to my email address please.

John Lawton
SOS Chair

The Cam Valley Forum's Annual General Meeting which will be on
Thursday 29 March in St Mark's Church Hall, Barton Road.

The AGM begins at 7.15 and after the formal meeting, not later than
8pm, Richard Glen of Richard Glen Associates will present the Bedford
Waterspace Study which his firm prepared for the Bedford Borough
Council and the Environment Agency 'to encourage the sustainable
development of Bedford's river corridor.'

There will then be an opportunity to discuss whether we need a
similar study for Cambridge and, if so, what should it look like.

The church hall is behind St. Mark's Church where there is parking
for cycles and cars.

Why not join us?

Jean

PS You might also be interested in my report (attached) which gives
an idea of the forum's work.
Jean Perraton
247 Hills Road
Cambridge