[Announce] Fwd: This one

Jane jane.phillimore at ntlworld.com
Mon Feb 16 18:07:30 GMT 2015

Dear Andy and all,

Hear, hear!

Just to ask (and you may already have discounted this option) whether you have thought about setting up an online petition where people can tick a box to sign in favour of saving the trees, rather than writing lengthy letters which they may not have time or indeed the local knowledge to do? You'll get higher numbers of signatories which will give the council pause for thought ( see 38degrees.org.uk for effective online campaigning).

Good luck with it!
Jane