[Announce] Fwd: House redevelopment on edge of Alexandra Gardens

Carina O'Reilly carinaoreilly at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 16:57:41 GMT 2018

Hi John, Andy, and everyone,

I’m hoping to get an extension to the comments period beyond Friday - I’ll
let everyone know if I succeed, but I probably won’t know until after
Friday as the planning officer is away. I’ve also submitted objections
directly to Planning. Please do add your comments to the objections on the
portal if you can!

All the best,
Carina