[Discuss] Greens in central Cambridge Litter and Barbecues

Allan Brigham townnotgown at btinternet.com
Mon Apr 19 22:59:38 BST 2010

Peter

Thanks for your comments. I agree re suitability on most parks. It is also a
problem in Grantchester Meadows, as is the leaving behind of picnic debris
and occasional all night camping.

Maybe SOS and council should get together to designate some sites for
barbeques, though I'm not sure where. I think there is a barbeque site near
the Newnham paddling pool ? Where else would be suitable ? Perhaps the open
spaces in the planned urban extensions could be designed to include this
facility.

Allan