[Discuss] List traffic too much?

nonie.isaacson at ntlworld.com nonie.isaacson at ntlworld.com
Wed Apr 21 17:34:32 BST 2010

Please take me off the discussion list. I envy those people who have the time to conduct such discussions. I say go outside and enjoy this spring weather in the very parks you are concerned about & at the same time recognise the different needs of the many different people who enjoy these green spaces.
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange