[Discuss] points

Anne Garvey annemgarvey at ntlworld.com
Wed Apr 21 13:47:35 BST 2010

In Sweden when I was there recently, the signs were a fire symbol with a big
red cross over it. That avoids verbiage of the kind seen in the overly
chatty notice near Jesus Green Bridge.

And no one can say they don’t understand. We don’t need the Gettysburg
address, just a symbol police and community minded people can point to.

I do fear Julie that ‘ working on it’ means some over long discursive notice
that foreigners and there are a lot of young ones, can simply say they don’t
understand.