[Discuss] List traffic too much?

Anne Garvey annemgarvey at ntlworld.com
Wed Apr 21 15:46:47 BST 2010

Dear John,

Well litter and damage to the Greens clearly gets people going like nothing
else and it is excellent you have included Julie Smith who is in a real
position to change the situation , so I think the traffic is worthwhile. You
don¹t have to reply presumably but this has really, thanks to Julie really,
is achieving something.

Annexx