[Discuss] Barbecues - a burning issue

Anne Garvey annemgarvey at ntlworld.com
Wed Jul 14 12:27:21 BST 2010

Dear Ian

Have you been on Jesus Green lately? Peter Constable Chair of the JGA
counted 300 burns in one segment near him. It is against the law and the
Police cannot pick and choose which laws they enforce or allow others to
breach. It¹s not fair. Campaign for the right to barbecue by all means but
surely the status quo is that they¹re not allowed.

A.