[Discuss] Area between the Mill and Granta pubs and Fen Causeway

Anne Garvey annemgarvey at ntlworld.com
Thu Oct 7 16:17:19 BST 2010

I totally agree. There is an elaborate notice up telling the public about
Œhoney fungus¹ found the trees along there  Œ and confirmed by X rays¹ so
felling is afoot. This is Oviatt Hamm again.

I just returned from speaking to Kate Klinck in Alpha Road. She arrived back
at work in King¹s School to find that a whole clump of conker trees had been
felled. Yes, you guessed it. Oviatt Hamm had advised they were diseased .
She didn¹t say they had this moth infestation.  Kate and the staff looked at
the wood to find it was completely sound. I think four trees were felled.