[Discuss] Letter of invitation to a public meeting concerning Alexandra Gardens

Margaret Wright margaret at corona4.fsnet.co.uk
Wed Oct 6 22:49:19 BST 2010

John,

I can assure you I share your concerns. However, as I am a member if
Planning Committee I need to take advice about attendance. I would expect
all matters raised at the meeting to be noted and made available to Planning
Committee ahead of any decision.

I'll get back to you later,

Best wishes,
Margaret Wright