[Discuss] Alexandra Gardens Meeting reminder and ANOTHER Felling Alert!

Andy Davey cartoons at andydavey.com
Fri Oct 15 15:37:12 BST 2010

Anne

Why not ask this very question tonight - i.e. "will the Planning Committees' recommendation on the
similar case of the Robert Jennings Close trees (accused of causing subsidence by the same company
of "arboriculturalists" Marishal Thompson as in Alex Gdns) which is being considered at the 20th
October meeting have any bearing on the Alexandra gardens case?"

Andy

e: mailto:cartoons at andydavey.com
web: www.andydavey.com