[Discuss] Alexandra Gardens Meeting coverage in the CEN!

Anne Garvey annemgarvey at ntlworld.com
Mon Oct 18 11:33:48 BST 2010

If there is distortion of the facts by the Cambridge News, this is surely
because of lack of information. Their resources are incredibly stretched,
it¹s amazing they can get out a daily paper on the hard-pressed few
journalists they have there, so they have to rely on input from the
community ­ they are are ONLY independent news outlet and we should support
them with data ­ and by getting the paper. There is a tendency to think the
Cambridge News will go on and on without a significant section of the
citizenry buying it at all. I may be biased as a family member works for
them , but Cambridge seems to be one of the few places not to universally
support their local paper.

Let¹s get writing letters and ringing up,

Anne