[Discuss] Alexandra Gardens Tree Felling Proposals

Anne Garvey annemgarvey at ntlworld.com
Wed Sep 22 17:59:03 BST 2010

Dear Dr.Hill,

I did really think your presentation was refreshingly direct and readable .
As a journalist, one sometimes despairs of material prepared for the public
and this was exceptionally lucid for us lay dullards. I am now completely
confident that sense will eventually prevail.

I am delighted that Oliver¹s help with the last protest has somehow linked
you both again, united we stand.

Best wishes

Anne Garvey 18 Hertford Street