[Discuss] Special Meeting on Thursday to discuss tree planting plans on Jesus Green and Midsummer Common

CONSTABLE PETER p.constable at ntlworld.com
Thu Sep 23 11:45:47 BST 2010

Anne
Tonight's proposal is to plant 50 new trees and 10 replacements on
midsummer common and 20 new trees with 5 replacements on Jesus Green.
The wholesale felling options were opposed by a very large percentage
of the 400 or so respondents to the questionnaire.
We may be able to influence tonight's decision and reduce the
replacement numbers.

So the work we done by cambridge people has been effective and the
Alexander Gardens issue has been deferred. Madness does not entirely
prevail and our efforts should continue to bear fruit.
Let's be positive.
Yrs
Peter