[Discuss] Resistance is fertile?

John Lawton chair at soscambridge.org.uk
Thu Apr 28 16:12:38 BST 2011

Thanks.

I tried to interest the Green Spaces department in clearing the dead
leaves, but they don't have the resources.  :(

It seems that it would need to be a community effort to do this.

I'm told that anyway there is a mixture of opinion that clearing the
dead leaves would be helpful, as moths fly in from other areas.

Opinions?

John