[Discuss] Jesus Green Association Meeting 27th July

GARVEY ANNE annemgarvey at ntlworld.com
Wed Aug 3 11:17:00 BST 2011

Back from holiday I wonder what happened at the meeting? My thoughts still
turn to just tidying the place up. It seems to me to be a great irony that
whilst huge building blocks are being heaved into place for an improved
skate park ( they';re actually going out of fashion now has anyone told the
Council?) the actual road down the JG avenue of trees is a minefield of
potholes and is shabby beyond belief. But then big scale projects are always
more interesting to the Council than ordinary unsexy road mending

A.