[Discuss] Mill Rd Cemetery

GARVEY ANNE annemgarvey at ntlworld.com
Mon Mar 14 10:48:19 GMT 2011

We certainly should find out what is happening to amenities like this.

My concern everywhere in Cambridge is the lack of bike racks. There just
aren't any - only fierce notices posted by shops telling you not to lean
your bike against their establishment, quite reasonable if there was
anywhere else. In the Market Square the other day I could find absolutely
nowhere on the far non-Guildhall side to leave a bike and the Guildhall ones
were all full. I hear rumours about there being a big Council scheme in the
offing - I wonder if anyone has any news.

Meanwhile I do think that chasing up missing features like benches is vital.

AG