[Discuss] Wilting trees on Midsummer Common

Heather Coleman hmc at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk
Wed May 4 14:18:21 BST 2011

Well I've forwarded that to a college rower friend - suggested she got the
Boaties (who seem to spend a disproportionate amount of time at or near
the river) involved and got it circulated round the college boat clubs.
It's about time undergraduates realised it's a real town, not just a big
university campus.
Heather