[Discuss] Jesus Green Association press release

GARVEY ANNE annemgarvey at ntlworld.com
Fri May 20 19:15:21 BST 2011

HOnestly Joanna, in the warm weather it's every night and just have a walk
round the once springy green turf all damaged and discoloured. It's a park
frankly isn't it, it's not the Great Outdoors where yes, I agree it's lovely
to have an open fire but these are lawns, cut by expensive machines to keep
them lovely, not the outback, the bush, the scrub or the woodland. It's only
a small space and so much is being destroyed.

I think the litter problem is dire. I can't understand the policy of picking
up after people, like fairies, getting them to sustainably take their litter
home with them is the only way forward . And to do that you do need some
monitoring, some fines, some enforcement and some action.

The little square hut in a rather shady place, they are going to destroy as
if we don't need some kind of warden as we always have  there

Yours Anne