[Discuss] trees

Anne Marie Garvey annemgarvey at ntlworld.com
Mon Oct 17 11:05:35 BST 2011

So depressing. It's insurance companies of course at the back of it all. Strangely in America you can't insure for subsidence at all so none of this destructive madness applies.

In the case of the planes of Alexandra Gardens, the cracks in the bloke's house are 'miminal' as one expert said, he could polyfilla them over, but these ideas turn into ideés fixes. the Council seem to be standing firm so far -unless I am out of date- but at the protest meeting the Council official in charge of the enquiry told me that if there is enough outcry the trees will stay. Enough said.

AG