[Discuss] trees

Anne Marie Garvey annemgarvey at ntlworld.com
Wed Dec 3 14:54:08 GMT 2014

Well it does seem amazing then that in London where there appear to be a gzillion urban trees, you never hear of this kind of thing, whereas in Cambridge there is a collective nervousness about trees with insurance companies raising it as an issue. In many countries you just cannot cite subsidence as an issue, there isn't therefore any money in it.

Anne Garvey