[Discuss] Parker's Piece

Lisa Buchholz pale.aquamarine at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 10:07:51 BST 2014

Do we want to pull together a collective letter asking that more care be
taken on managing rights of way (and to whom - not sure who manages set up
of these events, although could ask Green Spaces officers).  Lamps sound
like a bit of a lost cause if council is locked into a contract - when does
30 year contract expire - I mean, was this signed 20 yrs ago, or are we
just at the start of it?  If nearing its end, we could write saying it's an
opportunity to do something nicer.

Lisa Buchholz