[Discuss] Proposals for new cycle/footbridge

Ian Manning manning.ian at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 17:22:56 BST 2014

John

I don't have access to the discussion list, unless getting this email means
I do, in which case thank you.

I would appreciate if you could mention that I sent you the document.
 Whilst as Councillors we get understandable flack for things going
wrong/not being revealed etc etc I do think when those of us go the extra
mile do manage to get stuff out we should be credited.

Ian

--
Cllr Ian Manning
Cambridgeshire County Councillor for East Chesterton

Published (hosted) by Google.  Promoted by I Manning on behalf of I Manning
and Cambridge Liberal Democrats, all at 16 Signet Court, Swann's Road,
Cambridge CB5 8LA.