[Discuss] Fwd: Licence for construction site of 2000 sq.m. of Parkers Piece for two years

John Lawton john at lawton.me.uk
Mon Oct 6 10:50:18 BST 2014

Sorry if you have already received this via our Announce list.

We've just had this message from our colleagues at the Federation of
Cambridge Residents' Association. It is of concern that part of
Parker's Piece is under an imminent threat of being used as a
builders yard, but I'd be grateful for your opinion.

Alan Brigham has wondered what happened in the 1960's when the hotel
was last redeveloped. Anyone know?

Please discuss this issue on this list.

Best wishes,

John