[Announce] Forum and Talk - Tuesday 12 July

Secretary SOS secretary_sos at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 5 09:59:19 BST 2011

Dear all
Just a reminder that we are holding a talk next Tuesday evening at the Cambridge Union Society (behind the Round Church) to which you are cordially invited to attend.  Further details can be found on our website (www.soscambridge.org.uk).  There's a distinct tree theme to this year's meeting: Dr David Brown will be speaking on Trees in Urban Spaces and then we have invited three local groups to talk briefly on trees in their areas: Alexandra Gardens, Midsummer Common and the Cherry Hinton Brook area.  There will also be opportunity to meet with local councillors and representatives from other local groups.
I'd be grateful if you could let me know if you are able to attend or not.
With all good wishes
VictoriaSecretary