[Announce] Tomorrow evening's forum, Cambridge Union Society

Secretary SOS secretary_sos at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 11 15:29:39 BST 2011

Dear Friend of SOSJust a reminder of the SOS evening tomorrow at the Cambridge Union Society.  Apologies if you have already received this via our members' mailing list.We look forward to seeing you at the Cambridge Union Society.  Drinks will be served from 7pm, prior to our main speaker who will be talking on the topic of 'Trees in Urban Spaces'.  We will also have updates from other local areas (Midsummer Common, Alexandra Gardens and Cherry Hinton Brook).  There will be the opportunity to chat with other local 'friends' groups.
You are welcome to come slightly earlier to our AGM at 6.30pm if interested, but otherwise the evening starts at 7pm.Thank you if you have already responded, and if you haven't, I'd appreciate it if you could so we know how many people to expect!With all good wishesVictoriaSecretarySave Our green Spaceswww.soscambridge.org.uk