[Announce] No Parkside Bus photo opportunity Monday 9:30am

John Lawton chair at soscambridge.org.uk
Sun Nov 23 22:07:24 GMT 2014

The No Parkside Bus campaign http://parksidebus.com/ who are fighting
plans for a permanent enlarged coach station on Parkside have told us
of a photo opportunity on Monday at 9:30am when the City MP Julian
Huppert is due to appear.

This is a good opportunity to show the authorities that we oppose a
permanent station being built there, contrary to promises made in
2008 when temporary permission was given for the current arrangement.

We believe that a coach station with facilities for drivers and
passengers should be built at the Railway Station.  Unfortunately
National Express and the County Council seem to think otherwise.

Please make your views known to Julian Huppert. I hope to see you on
Monday morning, 9:30am

Regards,

John Lawton
SOS Chair