[Discuss] points

Anne Garvey annemgarvey at ntlworld.com
Wed Apr 21 15:44:14 BST 2010

 No absolutely no disagreement whatever. Just a matter of what works. Of
course it¹s good for responsible people to have fun, but sadly the evidence
is that there are plenty of the other sort.

I was wondering what you thought about those barbecue Œstalks¹ they have in
Australia.? They¹re electrically powered ( you put a coin in the slot) and
sit there in a row on the grass, look quite nice??