[Discuss] List traffic too much?

Anne Garvey annemgarvey at ntlworld.com
Wed Apr 21 20:21:04 BST 2010

Dear John

As ever you are right on target. A Park keeper YES. But strangely the
consensus appears to be to DEMOLISH the perfectly nice ( and admired by
Architects) Bowls Pavilion. This would be a perfect home for a Park Keeper ­
and why are we in such a rush to knock it down. Underneath is a dark dank
piece of the Green ­ we could have this pavilion as a centre.

I do think your suggestion of a park keeper would be the SOLUTION. He or she
could go about on a bike to the other greens and the problem would be over
for really a small outlay.\

Anne