[Discuss] Fwd: Special Meeting on Thursday to discuss tree planting plans on Jesus Green and Midsummer Common

CONSTABLE PETER p.constable at ntlworld.com
Sat Sep 25 14:35:06 BST 2010

Slight correction. Trees at swimming pool are not to be 'chopped".
Consultation referred to leylandii hedge and proposal is "to plant to
the front,bulking up the hedge with a native specie
hedge, followed by a phased removal of the leylandii" (presumably
after the new one provides cover).  Hope this helps.
Peter