[Announce] [Discuss] BBC article: "Take cover by saving urban trees"

Ellie Stoneley elliestoneley at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 2 11:49:32 GMT 2010

this article also of interest
http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/damian-carrington-blog/2010/dec/01/million-trees-england?CMP=twt_fd

--
ellie stoneley
+44 (0) 7989 978763

I am fundraising for the Kitchen Table Charities Trust - please do consider
donating at http://www.justgiving.com/elliestoneley thank you - my target is
to raise £5,000

http://mymadagascarblog.wordpress.com
The story of my Madagascar adventure - how a trip to the theatre 2 days
after I came out of hospital in January 2010, led to being thwarted by a
volcano in April and a trip to face giant, huge and enormous spiders, a
police mutiny, being attacked by a leech, broken down trucks and crying with
sadness at the plight of so many - and in doing so helping people living in
extreme poverty in one of the poorest countries of the world.

-
This message is confidential and is intended only for the individual named.
If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or
copy this email. Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have
received this email by mistake and delete this email from your system.

solely for the use of the individual to whom they are addressed. Finally,
the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence
of viruses. The sender accepts no liability for any damage caused by any
virus transmitted by this email.