[Discuss] trees and the city

Heather Coleman hmc at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk
Mon Oct 25 08:31:03 BST 2010

Some excellent points raised.  Interestingly, the CEN has this story this
morning.  I think the headline suggests that the CEN should be
enlisted/fed stories as they might be another good conduit to publicise
meetings/consultations.

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/Home/128-healthy-trees-felled-on-council-land-in-a-year.htm
Heather